- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- A Symposium on The Fall - UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK, IRELAND NOV 9TH 2019
- New book - available to download. "Digital Media Inequalities" - Nordicom
- Japanese Film Screenings at Greenwich - May 2019
- PhD Project - 'Screen Narrative Representations of Serious Illness'
- New publication: From Self-Portrait to Selfie
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.