In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- [University of Southampton] [Reminder and Updates] Contemporary Chinese-language Independent Cinemas and their Future: Film Screening and Discussion Event (21 September 2019)
- Cfp reminder: "Rethinking digital myths" - deadline Sep. 23rd
- Lecturer opportunities within the Department of Media Production, Bournemouth University
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.