The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- A Symposium on The Fall - UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK, IRELAND NOV 9TH 2019
- New book - available to download. "Digital Media Inequalities" - Nordicom
- Japanese Film Screenings at Greenwich - May 2019
- PhD Project - 'Screen Narrative Representations of Serious Illness'
- New publication: From Self-Portrait to Selfie
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.