The aim of the Postgraduate Network (MeCCSA-PGN) is to bring together postgraduate students in media,communication and cultural studies from different intellectual traditions and cultural backgrounds in order to form research, and teaching and learning networks and also ensure peer support.
The Postgraduate Network’s goals are to:
- Situate postgraduate researchers in the national landscape of media, communication and cultural studies
- Provide a national forum where postgraduates can participate in workshops/seminars related to teaching, learning and research
- Bring together members of the postgraduate community in order to debate contemporary issues in media, communication and cultural studies
- Provide a supportive environment where postgraduates can establish valuable contacts for the future
MeCCSA-PGN was originally established with support from the now defunct Art Design Media Higher Education Academy Subject Centre (ADM-HEA).
- FPRC Conference Fame and Fandom - Abstract Extension
- Securing Core Elements of Public Service Media in African,Aran and European Countries: CAMRI Policy Event on June 18
- EVENT REMINDER: CAMEo Research Seminar: Evaluative judgements in the field of independent literary publishing